New Windsor Pharmacy will meet its obligation in line with your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, Sale of Goods Act 1908, and Fair Trading Act 1986 (together, “New Zealand Consumer Law”). The following conditions do apply to the returns policy.
Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, New Windsor Pharmacy will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 7 days of purchase;
- You provide a proof of purchase such as a receipt or an online invoice;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that
- It is in its original packaging including manuals, pamphlets and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in a saleable condition;
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available as specified further below.
New Windsor Pharmacy reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns if we feel these conditions are not met.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
New Windsor Pharmacy will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Medicines (Prescribed or Over The Counter)
- Vitamin Supplements
- Consumable Products
We'll also provide free return shipping if your return is the result of our error such as damaged, defective, or incorrect items. In other cases, a return postage fee will apply and a 10% re-stocking fee will be applied on all returns.
If you are not sure of the above, you can contact us during our business hours and we will get back to you. To contact us click here.