Zyrtec Allergy & Hayfever Relief - 10 Tablets
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Zyrtec is an anti-allergic used to treat hayfever and other allergic conditions. It is fast acting, usually within 10-20 minutes after taking it, non-sedating and its effect lasts for 24 hours.
- Seasonal Rhinitis (Hayfever)
- Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Urticaria of allergic origin
- Insect Bites.
Adults and Children 6 years and over: 1 Tablet (10mg) daily.
Children 1-6 years old: (1/2) tablet (5mg) daily or use Zyrtec Liquid.
Cetirizine hydrochloride 10 mg
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- People with kidney problems , and pregnant or breast-feeding women should seek medical advice before taking Zyrtec.
- Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.