Voltaren Rapid Tablets 12.5mg 20s
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 tablets provide temporary relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, backache, period pain, headache, dental pain, fever and symptoms of colds & flu, including aches and sore throat pain.
Adults and children over 14 years: take an initial dose of 2 tablets when symptoms arise. If needed, continue with 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets per day.
Diclofenac potassium 12.5mg
If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking Voltaren Rapid and see your doctor immediately.
Prolonged use could be harmful.
Do not exceed the stated dose
Use only as directed
If symptoms persist or worsen, see your doctor.
Do not give to children under 14 years.
- -if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- if you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines.
- unless a doctor has told you to, do not use Voltaren Rapid during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- for more than a few days at a time, unless under medical advice.
- if you have asthma, unless under medical advice.
- with other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, other anti-inflammatory medicines or other medicines you are taking regularly,
- unless under medical advice.