Clinicians Prospan Lozenges 20pk
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Clinicians Prospan Lozenges are a unique herbal lozenge made from dried ivy leaf to soothe the throat and help clear the airways. It helps thin mucous and moistens dry irritated membranes of the airways.
Prospan Lozenges are naturally developed and scientifically proven to soothe the throat and help clear the airways for adults and children.
Prospan Lozenges Benefits
Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways.
Prospans main active ingredient is Ivy Leaf. For literally hundreds of years, people have placed their trust in the herbal power of wild ivy for respiratory tract support.
Can be used for winter ills and chills
Prospan Lozenges Features
Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours
Delicious orange flavour, which helps with compliance in children and adults.
The dried plant extract is standardised, which means there is a consistently measurable amount of active ingredients every time the product is taken.
Suitable for children over 6 years of age
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Suck 1 lozenge 4 times a day
Children between age 6 and 12: Suck 1 lozenge twice a day
Allow the lozenge to dissolve in the mouth after meals (not while lying down)
Ivy leaves dry extract (5-7.5:1) 26mg
Also contains: Maltitol and sorbitol solution, acacia, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, medium chain triglycerides, orange flavouring menthol flavouring, purified water.
No added: Gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Based on data manufacturer's data, in very rare instances (less than 1 in 10,000 people), ivy may cause an allergic reaction, if this occurs seek immediate medical advice. Do not continue to take Ivy leaf if a hypersensitivity reaction has occurred.
Prospan products have been used around the world for over 60 years and are considered safe and well tolerated. Research on the safety and tolerability of Prospan showed adverse reactions occurred in less than 1% of subjects were minor in nature and predominately gastrointestinal-related symptoms.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding While Prospan Lozenges are considered safe and well tolerated there is insufficient safety data to recommend their use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Extended Information:Consult your doctor if respiratory symptoms persist or worsen after 7 days
- Continue to take Prospan Lozenges for an additional 2 3 days after symptoms have disappeared
- Ivy leaf does not adversely interact with other medications and can safely be used by asthmatics
- The lozenges have a slight orange and menthol taste and may contain air bubbles. The lozenges are derived from an active herbal substance therefore the colour and taste may vary slightly and does not affect the quality or efficacy of the product.
- Ivy leaf should not be confused with poison ivy (Toxicodendron quercifolium), which is a different herb from the Anacardiaceae family (Ivy leaf is from the Araliaceae family)
We Also Recommend
Lemsip Max | Cold & Flu Hot Drink with Decongestant 10 Blackcurrant Flavour