Lomide Eye Drops 10ml
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Formulated for regular sufferers of red, itchy, allergy eyes. Using LOMIDE shortly before expected allergy seasons assists in reducing the symptoms associated with eye allergies.
lodoxamide trometamol (equiv. to 1 mg/mL lodoxamide).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical advice.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using in conjunction with other eye drops.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or to any other surface.
- Consumers who are pregnant or likely to become pregnant should check with their doctor or pharmacist before using Lomide Eye Drops.
- You should not drive or operate machinery if Lomide Eye Drops affect our vision in any way.
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lens. Soft contact lenses can be inserted 15 minutes after using Lomide Eye Drops.