Labixten 20mg - 10 Tablets
*Pack of 30 shown in picture
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Labixten is a new, non-sedating antihistamine effective for the symptomatic treatment of allergic rhinitis (hayfever) and urticaria (hives).
Labixten offers over 24 hour relief from the symptoms of hayfever, allergies and urticaria.
Labixten benefits include:
Onset of action within an hour
Duration of action beyond 24 hours
Do not use in children under 12 years unless advised to by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Use in Pregnancy: There are no or limited amount of data from the use of bilastine in pregnant women. As a precautionary measure, it is preferable to avoid the use of Labixten during pregnancy.
- Use in Lactation: It is unknown whether bilastine is excreted in human breast milk. The excretion of bilastine in milk has not been studied in animals. A decision on whether to discontinue/abstain from LABIXTEN therapy must be made taking into account the beneﬁt of breast-feeding to the child and the beneﬁt of bilastine therapy to the mother.
- Paediatric use: Efﬁcacy and safety of bilastine in children under 12 years of age have not been established.
- Effects on ability to drive or use machines: A study performed to assess the effects of bilastine on the ability to drive,demonstrated that treatment with 20 mg did not affect the driving performance. However, patients should be informed that some people experience drowsiness, which may affect their ability to drive or operate machinery.
- Possible side effects: Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while taking Labixten. All medicines can have side effects. Do not be alarmed by the following lists of side effects. You may not experience any of them. Tell your healthcare professional if you notice any of the following and they worry you: • headache • drowsiness • dizziness • mild stomach upsets such as stomach pain, belly pain, nausea or diarrhoea • indigestion • tiredness • increased appetite • increased weight • dry or uncomfortable nose • thirst and dry mouth • itching • fever • cold sores These are mild side effects of Labixten. For rare and more serious side effects please see the Consumer Leaflet.
For more information on Labixten, please read the Consumer Leaflet.