Histaclear 10mg Tablets 30s
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Non-drowsy antihistamine for rapid allergy relief. Histaclear is used for the relief of symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal rhinitis (Hayfever), such as sneezing, nasal discharge, and itching, as well as itching and burning of the eyes. Histaclear is also used for the relief of symptoms and signs of chronic urticaria and other allergic skin disorders.
Do not use in children under 12 years unless advised to by your doctor or pharmacist.
Cetirizine hydrochloride 10 mg
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not take for more than 5 days unless advised to by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use with other antihistamines.
- Do not use when pregnant or when breastfeeding except when advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have liver or kidney problems, check with your doctor or pharmacist before starting this medicine.
- Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.