Fess Nasal Spray 30ml
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
FESS Saline Spray Original Nasal Spray is a non-medicated saline nasal spray for the relief of nasal congestion due to sinusitis, hayfever and colds
Fess is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed. It is suitable for use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Colds and Flu.
- Fess thins and clears excess mucus to help clear blocked noses.
- Fess washes away dust, pollen and other allergens that can cause hayfever.
Sinusitis and Rhinitis.
- Fess relieves congestion, promotes nasal health and helps neutralise acidity in the sinus cavity during sinusitis.
- Use Fess after nasal surgery to soften dried blood which can irritate the sinus passages and block drainage.
Adults: 2-6 sprays per nostril.
Children: 2 to 3 sprays per nostril or use FESS Children's.
Active: Sodium Chloride 9 mg/mL
- Do not use if carton seals are missing or broken.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
Do not use if carton seals are missing or broken.