Dulcolax Suppositories 10mg 6 pack
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Ducolax Adult Suppositories act as a stimulating laxative to Help evacuate the colonic mucosa
How to use:
The Adult dose of Dulcolax suppositories is 1 to 2 suppositories inserted as high as possible in the rectum.
Adult strength: Bisacodyl 10mg
- Not for prolonged use
- Often this due to failure to insert the suppository sufficiently high in the Rectum.
- If bowel action does not occur after 3 days consult your Doctor.
- Use Rectally (only)
- Not suitable for pregnancy
- Not suitable if suffering from acute stomach pain.
- Soreness in the Anal region can be caused by leakage of the Suppository base.