DIMETAPP 12Hr Nasal Spray 20ml
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Dimetapp 12 Hour Nasal Spray relieves nasal congestion due to colds, sinusitis and hayfever.
Dimetapp 12 Hour Nasal Spray is fast acting and long lasting, providing 12 hour relief from nasal congestion due to:
- Other respiratory allergies.
Who can use this product: Adults. Children 6 years and over (Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner).Fast Acting. Long Lasting - up to 12 hours. Metered Pump. Suitable for Adults & Children 6 years+.
How much: 1-3 sprays per nostril, How often: 10-12 hours, Maximum: Two times per day. Do not use in children under 6 years. (Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner).
1. Prime the metered pump before use by depressing it a few times. The dispenser is now filled to the proper level for correct pump action.
2. With your head upright, insert nozzle into the nostril.
3. Completely depress pump 1 to 3 times.
4. Sniff deeply when depressing the pump.
5. Repeat in other nostril. Do not tilt your head backward while spraying.
6. Wipe tip clean after each use.
Active Ingredients: Each 1mL contains: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 500mcg.
Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.02%w/v (as preservative) and Sodium Chloride.
Do not use:
- In children under 6 years.
- If the blister pack has been opened or damaged.
- For more than 3 consecutive days.
- The dispenser for more than one person to avoid the spread of infection.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Ask your doctor before use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Are taking another cough and cold medicine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If congestion persists, consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed recommended dosage.