Difflam PLUS Anaesthetic Lozenges Blackcurrant 16
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
For pain, infection and inflammation associated with sore throats. Relief of pain and inflammation associated with - Sore throats - Oral surgery - Minor mouth infections - Dental procedures Other Benefits: - Anaesthetic to numb the pain. - Anti-inflammatory for fast pain relief. - Antibacterial to help kill bacteria. Sugar Free Gluten Free Lactose Free Suitable for Adults and Children over 6 years Pregnancy: Seek advice (Category B2)
Each lozenge contains: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg, Lignocaine hydrochloride 4mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If symptoms persist or pain is severe, seek medical advice.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food directly after using the lozenges.
- This product contains Isomalt: excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- This product contains Aspartame: phenylketonuric are warned that this product contains Phenylalanine.
- The presence of the antibacterial agent in this product has not been shown to have a beneficial effect on the severity or duration of a sore throat.
- Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
We Also Recommend
Lemsip Max | Cold & Flu Hot Drink with Decongestant 10 Blackcurrant Flavour