Codral Relief Max Strength Hot Drink Lemon Flavoured Sachets 10 Pack
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Codral Relief Max Strength Hot Drink Lemon Flavoured Sachets relieves the 6 signs of cold & flu; Headaches, fever, body aches & pain, blocked & runny nose, sore throat and chesty cough.
Use this Codral product for:
- body aches & pain.
- blocked & runny nose.
- sore throat.
- chesty cough.
USAGE ADVICEWho can use this Codral product
- Children 12 years and over
One sachet every 4-6 hours as necessary.
4 sachets in 24 hours.
Contains: Each sachet contains Paracetamol 1000mg, Guiaphenesin 200mg, Phenylephrin Hydrochloride 12.2mg. Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine. This product also contains aspartame (E951) and about 2.0g sucrose (sugar) per sachet. Also contains 468mg of sodium per 20g (maximum recommended daily dose).
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor. Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin rash or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONDo not use if sachet seal is broken or damaged.
SAFETY DIRECTIONSDo not use
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you are taking antidepressants
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical conditions or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcoholic abuser
- have high blood pressure
- heart problems
- pregnant or breastfeeding
When to stop:
This medicine should not be used for longer than a few days in adults or 48 hours in children except on medical advice.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.
We Also Recommend
Lemsip Max | Cold & Flu Hot Drink with Decongestant 10 Blackcurrant Flavour